It's a boy!


We're having another boy! And we're very excited. It'll be fun for John to have a little brother to play with... and the best part is we won't have to buy hardly anything! I sure have learned to love the color blue. Blue blankets, blue hats, blue toys, blue car seats, blue everything... I guess pink will have to wait till later.

21 comments:

Jill Lau said...

YEAH!! Boys are fun. It does make it nice not having to buy too much new stuff. Congrats!

Heidi said...

Hi Jess and Pete, it is fun to find your blog. Congrats on you little boy, I am sure he will be at least as cute as your little John.

Christine said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We cannot wait to see you at Christmas!

natalie said...

Hey Jackson family! This is Natalie Beal. I found your blog through Rosie's blog. We are SO excited for you to have another baby boy! Congrats and yeah for John's new playmate! Glad you guys are doing so well.

Barb said...

Congratulations!! You guys sure make cute little boys- I'm glad you're having another one!!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Its definitely the season for boys. I'm excited we will be having boys together.

madelyn said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog and it is fun to see what you guys have been up to! Hooray for blogs to keep in touch!

-Madelyn (Fowles) Roberts

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Two boys has been alot of fun. I found your blog through Christine and Seth's, our blog is private, so I have to email an invite. Email me at eabclayton(at)yahoo.com, so I can get your email address. I am so excited for you guys. I'd love to walk by your house sometime, we live too close to not see each other more!

Vagabond Mother said...

It's the only way to go, congratulations! John will be a great big brother!

Tiff-E said...

Hey Jess and Pete! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! Thank goodness for boys right now, save the girls for when you have more spending cash... they have way too many accessories!!! :)

Vagabond Mother said...

Hey Jessica, I tagged you for a survey thing. Check out my blog to see what I mean. Talk to you soon!

Daniel Hunter said...

Congrats Pete and Jess!! We are so excited for you and John! It's great to see your blog and how well you're doing. John is ADORABLE!

Sarah Marie said...

Jess!
Yeah, I'm so excited for you!! Next time we see you, you'll have two boys romping around!

Rosie said...

You guys are so awesome. We are excited to hear about the boy. We just interviewed with the Utah/Creighton program for Todd's dental school so maybe we'll have another year to play with you guys up in SLC. We miss you

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! Wade and I are expecting our first little one in April. Our blog is hinrichs.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Mike and I are excited!

Frances said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! What a cute ultrasound picture!

Kandis said...

Congrats! I can't believe you're pregnant again as well, that really is too funny. You've beat me to it again! I am quite jealous though that you won't have to buy a whole lot new stuff. I was hoping to get that lucky with our second being so close. How fun for John to have a little buddy so close in age!

Abbie said...

Peter,
So random that I found your blog. It was through a friend of a friend... blah blah blah. Anyways. Congratulations on having another little boy! Where are you guys now anyways? We're expecting a little girl in March and are so excited!

Abbie (Sorella Smith)

Erin and Ryan said...

Jacksons! We're glad to find you on here and Congrats!! You're about to have your 2nd, time goes really fast! Your little boy is adorable and we're glad you're doing well. Our blog is ryananderinwood.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Hey Jess, I tagged you!! Go to my blog and see how to do it!! Again I am so excited for you!