Halloween!

I thought it was about time we put up some Halloween pics! John was a dog for Halloween. He always makes a fuss when he sees a dog, so we thought he might have fun dressing up as one. On Halloween we went trick-or-treating to our families houses and to our neighbor Jack's house. John didn't quite grasp the concept of trick-or-treating, but we still had fun!




The weekend before Halloween we had a 70's party up in Park City with a bunch of friends. Everyone showed up in great costumes! We had soup then played games. I thought about dressing up John as a little hippy, but we decided he could just come as our little dog, once again.


3 comments:

Christine said...

How stinkin' cute! You look great by the way

Mackenzie said...

Jess, it's Mackenzie! How are things? Your little boy is so cute, he totally looks like your fam! And congrats on the new one! We should try to get together sometime, where do you guys live? Keep in touch.

Molly said...

Hey, hey... I stumbled onto your blog from Julie Snyders! How are you guys? How are you feeling. I can't imagine how people manage little ones while pregnant. I was such a wimp.. being pregnant alone was hard enough! I need some marathon advice. I am planing one running one in June. Any training tips?