That was then... and this is now


Wow, John sure has changed! I never thought of John as a chubby baby, but he has definately leaned out since a year ago. I guess that's what happens when babies stop drinking creamy mommy milk and start running around.

8 comments:

Barb said...

How darling is he? I'm so happy you guys have a blog! Congrats on the new little one, too!

Cotter said...

First of all... he is so cute! Second congrats on the new baby! That is so exciting! You look really cute Jess!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Okay it isn't fair Jess! I am way bigger than you are! Let me know what you are having! By the way we need to get John and Jaxon together to play.

Tiff-E said...

I know what you mean Jess! I am trying to catch up on scrapbooking, and I just did a few pages from last year, I can't believe how chubby Kaylie's cheeks were! It's so crazy how they change, and you don't even notice, they are just always cute!

Rosie said...

Jess, we miss you guys! You look so good pregnant and John is totally cute! Emily is leaning out too...it is all happening too fast isn't? Let's get together sometime!

Becky said...

Saw a link on Christine's blog...so fun! John is so cute, and getting so big! We have a blog now too, http://mbsw02.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. Congrats to Pete on the lotoja, that's awesome! Hope you're feeling well.
Becky & Mike

Jill Lau said...

Hello! I am always so excited when I come across blogs of friends that we haven't seen for awhile. John is so cute and has changed a lot. Congrats on the new baby. That is so exciting. I hope you are doing good and that Pete is enjoying school. We are enjoying it out here in Ohio but miss all our friends from College Park and the ward.

JC said...

hey jessica! dix told me you had a blog...it's been forever and i can't believe john has gotten so big! congrats on the new baby!