Pete took Joe and Dan down the river a few weeks ago. That may have been the last kayak ride of the year, it's getting so cold here! But the leaves are absolutely beautiful. I need to get out there and take some pictures, the trees really are amazing.
Here are my two little helpers while John is at school. They sure love their baby brother.
Last week was homecoming week for the high school. They put on a parade for all the elementary/junior high kids, so me, Dan and Will came down to watch it and to see John.
I just got this umbrella stroller at a rummage sale a couple weeks ago. This was its debut. I can't believe I've survived this long without one, I love it! Dan insisted on pushing Will the entire time. As you can see, he loved it as well.
I think Dan can make Will laugh more than anyone. And I just love Will's little chubby cheeks!







2 comments:
I can't believe how quickly it got cold. It's cold here too. I wish we had a few more 70 degree weather days. Glad you're enjoying fall.
OH my goodness, that little Will is the cutest thing ever!! He's like a little boy now. Miss all of you.
Post a Comment