Today Will is 2 months old! Wow. He certainly doesn't seem like a newborn anymore, but I can't believe it has already been 2 months. He has been such a good baby. (Although at church I was telling my friend what a good baby he has been, and then he fussed the entire next 2 hours... so I guess he's not a happy, content baby ALL the time... just most of the time.) He's starting to smile more and more, which makes my heart melt every time. Makes me feel like all this work is worth it! He has a doctor appt. on Thursday, so maybe I'll record the actual stats later, but he is "well fed"! Those cheeks and rolls in the arms tell it all. Will's becoming a very good napper, napping 3 or 4 times a day. I'm still waiting for him to consistently have a longer stretch at night between feedings... I guess that will come with time. The older brothers are so good with Will. All of them love to make him smile and will talk to him with their high pitched, sweet voices. He definitely feels like a part of the family now. We love you, Will!
And here are his stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. (85th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (50th percentile)
Head circumfrence: (37th percentile)


No comments:
Post a Comment