Last week we took Will on his first bike ride! We bought the sling attachment to our bike trailer when Dan was born, and it has been well worth it. We rode on a new path in our little town that I have been wanting to explore. It was built over the winter and is a beautiful little trail that goes over the river and through the woods :)
Will slept the entire way.
Joe and Will were in the trailer, Dan in the seat on my bike, and this was John's first time holding his own on his little bike. He did really well! I think he felt about 5 years older riding around next to mom and dad. You could see the pride in his eyes :)
And here's our growing little boy! 4 weeks old now, where has the time gone! It's nice to have 4 weeks under my belt. I feel like feeding him and changing him and having him around is just part of the routine now. He's growing like crazy. I've had to switch out all of the newborn clothes for the 3 month clothes already. He's got potential to be a big one! I love love having him in our family. The kids are so sweet with him, and they love to kiss him and hold him. So fun to have a newborn around... although I won't lie, I'm pretty excited for another month or two to pass and for him to start sleeping longer at night. But who needs sleep, right?





3 comments:
Cute little Will. He's changing so fast! I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights, but it is fun to have a new member of the family.
so cute Jess! Wow I'm so proud of John for riding with mom & dad and how cute is that little Will. Oh man I love it. I totally thought of calling you when we came up the other day, but literally it was SO last minute and we went to TJ's and turned right back around. We will for sure plan to get together soon! We would LOVE it!!
did you just say 4 weeks old? how did that happen! I swear he was born last week! I want time to stop going so fast!
Post a Comment