
Here's a picture of our sweet little BOY at 20 weeks! We had the ultrasound a couple weeks ago, and Pete and I just started laughing when they told us it was yet another boy. No tears. Just laughing. I think I would have been totally shocked if it had been a girl. But boys are what I know, so we will continue down the path of trains, cars, Star Wars, Nerf guns, swords, wrestling, Legos, Bionicles, pirates, and who knows what else.
The kids and I went to the library last week to rent a movie to watch that night. I told John and Dan they could each pick one and that I would pick a good one too, and then we could decide which one to watch when we got home. John picked Star Wars I, Dan the Backyardigans, and I picked Enchanted. When we got home I showed them the movie I picked (I was just really craving something a little more girly!) and pointed out the prince and the evil queen and a picture of the animated part of the movie, trying my very hardest to convince them that this movie was going to be awesome. John and Dan both refused to watch it. Seriously, refused. I even threatened that if we watched Star Wars I wasn't going to watch it with them because we had just watched it a month ago and I didn't really feel like watching it again. They were still persistent. So we watched Star Wars. And yes, I ended up watching the whole thing, from start to finish. I guess I'll just have to keep watching all my girly shows alone :)
12 comments:
Oh no. Jess, Christmas=seriously girl time. We'll let the men watch the kids and all of us girls will have a big girly movie night.
JEEEESSSS!!!!!! no way! what are the odds... 50/50 I guess... you guys are AMAZING parents of boys, you have it down to an art.
You just know how to raise really cute boys so you keep getting more! Congratulations on this new little guy, he's bound to be just as wonderful and adorable as his brothers are. (Also, I think this is my future.)
Your boys are so beautiful. You are the cutest mommy and they are so lucky and obviously happy to be yours. Congrats on another little man. I love reading your blog, your stories, etc. I cannot imagine 4 boys! I can hardly keep up with two, but it is SO much fun.
ahhh Jess, how fun! congratulations! I love to think of Steve and his 6 brothers when I have boy overload (even with just my two). They are such a great family and example of how wonderful brothers are. But i feel ya with the girl time. Funny enough, I tried to brib the boys into watching Enchanted once too. Peter had nothing to do with it and Andrew watched a little before deciding it was more princess than he could handle.
I have been meaning to call and congratulate you since Tyson told me! So CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I decided that when you get a 4th boy in a row, it must be Heavenly Father saying that He needs you to raise some fine boys for Him. Well He definitely chose the right parents and MAMA to do just that. We are so excited for you guys!!! And can't wait to meet him ;)
Wow, congrats you have strong boy jeans I guess. Growing up with all girls I am not sure I am ready for all the boy trilogy movies.
So happy for you guys!
Congratulations! The profile in the ultrasound is awesome! You will have to watch lots of movies with Beth Clayton, Steph Perrin, Emily Hope and all of our other cousins with all boys :) I think it is great because you all have such cute boys!
Oh Jess! hahaha. I totally thought it'd be a girl this time. Well, you have adorable boys so I'm glad that you're having another one. Sam has 5 boys in his family, no girls and they're all great friends. I love the ultra sound picture. Cute!
Congratulations! Tell Pete to get excited to have a permanent calling in scouts! :) Brant's has already started.
I love it!! Congrats Jess!!
Post a Comment