Cut the shapes you want out of freezer paper. I had the stars die cut, but as you'll see, Pete got creative and printed out the letters "USA," then used that as a stencil so he could cut them out of the freezer paper using an x-acto knife.

Arrange the shapes how you want them on the shirt.

Iron them on, smooth side down.

Put cardboard in between the front and back so the paint doesn't leak through.

Use fabric paint to fill in the shapes.

When the paint has dried for a few minutes, gently peel away the freezer paper.
And voila! Fun t-shirts for the whole family!
4 comments:
You are so creative! Can I be you when I grow up?
what a fun idea! sounds likes you guys are doing well in Michigan.
oh , that's such a fun and easy idea! what's freezer paper - is it the same as parchment paper?
I could be wrong, but I don't think freezer paper is the same as parchment paper. It says Freezer Paper on the package and I believe it can be found at most grocery stores.
Post a Comment