The graduate!

On May 21 Pete graduated from the University of Utah Medical School. Woohoo! Thanks to all the support of our families and friends. I'm so proud of Pete, he has worked hard and done extremely well. On to the next chapter of our lives! (More photos to come... these are just the ones off our phones). Our moving truck comes tomorrow, Pete probably wouldn't be very happy if he knew I was blogging right now... but I had to write a quick post about this exciting day! Way to go, Pete!


3 comments:

Barb said...

What an accomplishment (for all of you!) Congratulations!!!

Ash and Joe said...

congratulations you guys! now on the the next adventure!!!

Julie said...

such an amazing accomplishment!! Congrats to Pete and you Jess! We are so happy for you guys. We can't wait to see pics of your new place and adventures! Love you guys!