John and Dan played t-ball this spring with their friends Tate, Jaxon and Peyton. John ended up loving it, and Dan pretty much goofed off the whole time. I'll probably think twice before signing up a 3-year old for sports again. But that said, the games were very entertaining!
Their team name was the "A's"
Daniel and Peyton making snow angels in the fake grass. Yep, that was pretty much the sort of thing they did every game.

Joe sporting the hat.
John also played soccer with his good friend Jack. We miss him so much! Jack lived up the street from us and was one of John's best friends. A few days after we moved John asked, "When will we meet some new friends?" Hopefully soon, John!

We were sick of all the rain this spring and staying inside, so we decided to venture out for a hike up Lambs Canyon. Sure enough it rained the whole time, but the kids LOVED it. The latest thing is to find sticks (the biggest that can be found) and use them as swords to cut down small bushes and fight the bad guys.


Before the move, we had Jaxon and Peyton over for a sleepover. We'll miss them!
Then another sleepover with Kaylie and Josh.
And for the last hurrah, I went out to dinner with my best girlfriends, Liz, Jessica and Tiffany (who all happened to have their 3rd babies within a month of each other in April and May... I'm feeling left out!) We all brought our oldest kids with us (and the babies) for a little birthday celebration for John, Kaylie and Jaxon who were all born within a month of each other. I have the best friends ever! I'll sure miss the weekly playgroups! Will you please just all move out here with me???
A couple days before we moved Pete's sisters threw the kids an Angry Birds party, with homemade angry bird pinatas and all. They decorated cupcakes like angry birds, took turns taking swings at the pinatas and ate way too much candy. Our kids have the sweetest aunts ever!


John with our dear neighbor Jack on the day of the move. A very sad day. Pete and I were able to stop by and talk with Jack right before we left. Actually there wasn't much talking, mostly just crying. Jack became a part of our family, we will miss him dearly!
3 comments:
ah! We're going to miss you guys in UT!! Especially now that I'll be working right down the street from your old house!
i have been waiting for an update! moving is a BIG job. hope you guys are getting nice and settled. can't wait to hear about your new adventures!
We are missing you guys way too much!!!!!! Jaxon said this morning, I'm not going to see John until I am 6, thats not for a long time!
Post a Comment