

Saturday night was spent dying eggs. The kids absolutely loved it! A must do at Easter.
On Sunday we celebrated with the Jacksons. Pete's sisters set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids in the backyard. 146 eggs! What more could a kid want?!




The hunt was followed by an incredible dinner made by Pete's mom and yet another Easter Egg hunt for us older "children." Pete's dad hid the eggs the kids had dyed the night before all over the front yard and house. Pete had told me how they had done this all growing up, but I didn't realize how fun it was until I actually participated! And even though I only took pictures of the secular side of our Easter fun, we did get a chance to focus on the true meaning: the resurrection of our Savior. We are so grateful for the knowledge we have of Him and for the life He gave for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment