When I had Joe a lady gave me burp cloths like this and I LOVED them. One side is cute and the other absorbs and hides spit up well. So I decided to make a bunch to use for gifts. Probably the easiest sewing project you could do, and it's got to be cheaper than buying them. I estimated it to be less than $1 to make each burp cloth (if you can get the fabric on sale). You cut out two 14 1/2" x 9" rectangles, sew them right sides together, leaving about 3" so you can turn it right side out, then iron it and sew the hole closed. That's it! Try it, I dare you!
1 comment:
Hi Jessica! The burp clothes are so cute! I am not much of a sewer, but I need to make these for my little guy before he gets here. What material did you use for the back...aka spit up side? :)
I also love the diaper/wipe holder. I might have to try that too. How have you been?
Post a Comment