Pete's travels

Pete didn't have school for the months of November, December and January so that he could travel the country interviewing for residency programs. And that he did! From Seattle to Rhode Island, Michigan to Dallas, Pete kept busy trying to find the best program to train at and the best location for our family. He interviewed for Psychiatry programs and "Triple Board" programs that train you in Pediatrics and Adult and Child Psychiatry. Here's a list of the places he interviewed: Utah, Washington, Dallas, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Michigan, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and Indianapolis. I was able to come to Washington (also to visit my family), Dallas (also to have Thanksgiving with my sister and her family) and Michigan. And of course Utah : ) So we are now counting down... we find out where we will be spending the next 3-6(!) years of our life in less than 48 hours!

3 comments:

Jill Lau said...

I am excited for you guys Jessica; it will be fun to hear where you are going! It has been nice already knowing where we are going for residency since urology is an early match but we are excited to go to the party on Thursday and see where our friends are going. Our good friends have Dallas, Utah, and Indianapolis in their top 5.....too bad you don't have anywhere close to Memphis on your list. I hope tomorrow goes by fast for you!!

Tyler said...

oh my gosh... GOOD LUCK!!! (I'm cheering for Michigan in my head so you'll be close ;)

Tyler said...

haha... again I posted under Tyler's name... man I've got to stop doing that... I'm sure he'd love to have you close too -Eliza