Grocery shopping with 3 little ones
Over a year ago, soon after having Joe, I discovered probably the best thing any grocery store has to offer... a PLAY AREA. This service has been a life saver. After shopping with all three boys for a few months I quickly found I was going to have to think of a better solution to shopping. John and Dan would sit in the grocery cart truck for all of about 3 minutes and then would want to "help." Needless to say our grocery shopping trips were getting very lengthy and I would return home exhausted. That's when I decided to try Smith's play area. You have to be 2 years old, so as soon and Dan was of age him and John went together. They were a little hesitant at first, but since then have grown to LOVE their time there. Cars, trucks, a play house, a wide selection of movies, pages to color, what's not to like??? They now look forward to going there... I'll tell them we're going grocery shopping and that they can play in the play area, and John and Dan quickly give their little cheer ("Yay! The play area!") So Smith's has won our business. And they'll let you leave your kids there for up to 1 hour, so I intentionally take my time and use up every minute : ) Thank you Smith's for making my life a little easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to that! I love the playland, Anna is just old enough to go and it was so great last week to drop them both off. Congrats on the match! So exciting, good luck the next little while getting everything together. How fun that you and Seidi will both be in Ann Arbor. My friends went to grad school there and absolutely loved it there despite the cold :) Good Luck!
Post a Comment