The warrior boy
This is John's latest craze... WEAPONS. He has a little friend who is in to guns and swords and all that stuff, so therefore so is he. He'll come in to the room dressed up like this at least once a day (usually more) and will give his meanest glare, then continue on. Notice the horse between his legs (thanks Steve and Jess!)... I guess he's a warrior who is even riding a horse! ha ha. Armed with bows and arrows (a.k.a. hangers), nerf guns and a backpack full of ammunition and anything else he considers a weapon. And yes, it was me who made the mask... I told him I would make him a mask, suggesting animals or Thomas the Train, and John was set on having a skeleton mask. Maybe I should have made it look a little nicer : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so hilarious! Plus, he is finding creative ways to do it.
Post a Comment