Park City

A week before Christmas we headed up to Park City with Pete's family. This is one of my favorite traditions we have done with the Jackson fam. It forces you to finish your Christmas shopping a week early and leave the world behind for a snowy, winter wonderland. By far my favorite year up there. It snowed almost the entire time, which meant TONS of fresh snow to play in, cross-country ski in and snowboard in. The kids got to play with cousins nonstop and we all enjoyed Grandma Annie's AMAZING food. Ooooh, I miss it already!!!


The chairlift at the Canyons taking us up to some totally wicked powder. It was sick. haha, Pete always has to talk like a "typical snowboarder" when I go with him (I'm the only boarder in the family). I thought I'd play the part.


Me and Pete atop the highest Peak at the Canyons.


Brother Jon


Pete and sister Sarah


Dan and John doing what they do best... eating and watching TV : )


Gingerbread house decorating... and eating

My favorite thing about Park City this year? The SNOW!!! It snowed 2-3 feet in the 4 days we were up there. We spent hours playing outside... sledding, fort making, snowman building, snow angels, snow eating... heaven.

The cousins. Doesn't Joe look happy? haha


John


Dan enjoying the snow


Pete and Joe


The newest addition to the Jackson fam... sweet baby Jane. Isn't she cute?!


The girls


Joe and Grandma Annie


The awesome snow fort Pete built with the kids


Me and my Joe


John was in sledding heaven! Must have done 30 or 40 runs with that sweet saucer.


Liz and Maggie work on the snow fort.


Pete helps John put the buttons on the snowman


Joe and Papa John


The sweet snowman built by the boys (I mean men)

No comments: