December fun

Looking back at pictures from December, I can't believe how much we did! I don't think December has ever been more busy. But it's also never been so fun. I love having kids to entertain (and to entertain me!) and to take around with us to all the fun events. They bring so much excitement with them.

The first snowman of the year.


Live Nativity at the Bonneville Glen... always a highlight of my Christmas.


Christmas Sunday... the boys got these cute Austrian sweaters from Pete's parents.


Cross-country skiing up Millcreek. Who says you can't go when you have 3 kids? The younger two slept most of the way, and John enjoyed being pulled behind the Chariot. And Pete got a good workout in : )




Temple Square round 2.


Sledding down Neff's Canyon for date night... one of my favorite winter activities!


Soccer with the guys.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Jess... you guys are my three kid idols... you make it look like a piece of really fun cake. And I absolutely love those cute little coats on the boys... what a keepsake.