The eternally messy house
I'm beginning to realize and accept the fact that I simply cannot keep up with the house as much as I would like to. With 5 people living in a limited space, it's rare that even one room will survive the day without looking like a tornado has come through it at some point. Maybe it's partly due to the fact that this holiday season has been such a busy one (but a fun one!), and hasn't left me much time to keep up. And I love that Christmas has brought some new toys for the kids to play with, but it's going to take some serious reorganization to find a place for everything! I guess someday the time will come when multiple rooms in our house aren't even walked in, little boys aren't chasing each other around the house yelling, and toys aren't being dumped out and thrown around when I turn my back. Who knows... maybe I'll even miss this messy house of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am just now trying to figure out where all the Christmas loot will go...I guess I should have thought of our square footage before I bought the dollhouse:) I'm glad I'm not the only one whose house is "eternally messy" despite my constant efforts to clean it! Don't worry I'm sure on any given day your house is cleaner than mine, if that's any consolation:)
Post a Comment