We go to Bear Lake every summer with Pete's family. It's always a blast, and this year was certainly no exception! Bear Lake is one of the few places we vacation to that actually feels like a vacation to ME. Most "vacations" these days are not very restful for me, chasing the kids around, getting off sleep schedules, living out of a suitcase, etc. But with the beach, tennis courts, an acre of grass right out the back door, a fun playground, and a pool and hot tub, everyone is kept happy. Pete came Saturday afternoon but had to leave the next night to get back for school : ( The kids and I stayed up until Thursday though and had a great time!

Dan loved throwing the mud around... at himself and others.

Have you ever seen a happier baby on the beach?!

John and his cousin Romney


John and Dan build a castle with their Papa John

The cousins head out on the lake for some sailing
2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I love that pic of Joe, I can't believe how big he's getting! WOW! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks :)
Looks like a very fun and memorable time! I also wanted to ask you where I could find the site to put your cute baby counter gadget thing you had when you were pregnant?
Post a Comment