Daniel has latched on to the words "very very" and uses them whenever he gets the chance. "It is very very cold!" "I very very do not want to go!" "I very very want one!" "It is very very my turn!" And when we drove up to the Jacksons condo in Park City a few days ago, he noticed that the gondola wasn't running and shouted out "Look!! It is very very not working!!!" I guess I should probably work harder to teach him the correct way to use that word, but it's just so dang cute!
3 comments:
That is SO cute! I love it :) happy birthday John and lagoon looks fun!!
He'll be so glad you recorded that for him to look back on and laugh.
I apparently haven't checked your blog in a while...so many fun posts again! Geez, your boys are so stinkin cute, we miss you! Can't wait to see you Friday!!! :)
Post a Comment