Days at the pool

This summer my family has been having every Wednesday be a family swim day over at Grandma and Grandpa's pool. It seems the only thing to do with the kids on these hot summer days is swim, so we have loved it! The best is when we get over to their house and Joe goes down for his morning nap : ) I love you Joe, but you sure are a lot more work when it comes to swimming! Or I guess when it comes to anything for that matter.



This was a month or two ago, but this was Joe's first time really swimming. Ha, he didn't seem to love it at first!


We usually all end up in the hot tub, even on the hot days. And popsicles are a must have!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the pictures! Good thing Joe is now a happy camper in the water! We miss you guys already!! When are you visiting again? ;)