Life is moving too fast!

Is it really May already?! It's not just May, it's the middle of May! Time seems to be FLYING by. And it seems like I've been in survival mode lately with the three boys, just getting the basics done... keeping them fed and clothed and alive and somewhat happy... I can't seem to find time to do much else of anything! I started a baby book for Joseph and it's been sitting on a shelf for... well, 6 months, waiting to be finished. I remember finishing John and Daniel's in the first month or two. Journals haven't been written in, clothes haven't been ironed, projects I've been meaning to get are stacked in little piles all over the house, mail piles up without me looking through it for a week. I don't want it sound like I'm complaining, but holy smokes, I just can't get my feet under me lately! These boys keep my busy! BUT I really do LOVE being their mom, despite me feeling like I'm behind in just about everything else. Their sweet faces and smiles and laughs keep me going. Yesterday Pete made me breakfast, put some fresh flowers on the table, and made me feel like the best mom in the world all day long. I'm so glad I have him on my team! And last month I FINALLY got a new camera, so here are a few pictures of the kids. Joseph is coming up on 7 months! I really can't believe it, he's going to be walking before I even have time to think.







John and Dan with their cousin Kate

8 comments:

Ash and Joe said...

i love the little chubs on Joseph's arms! such cute boys for sure!

Barb said...

I feel that way, too! And I only have one kid! Ack! Your boys are so adorable and you are such a great mom.

Julie said...

Jess you are wonderwoman!! I definitely look up to you as a mom. Those boys are sure special! And 7 monthth!!?? What!? So crazy. We really do need to set a date. I am calling you this week!

p.s. Darling, darling pictures!!

Emily said...

They are so cute Jess! Just so you know the younger moms (like me!) totally look up to you!

Eliza said...

What the hair on Daniel? Its amazing!!! he is such a doll! man they are all so cute!

Tiff-E said...

Jess, you are doing a GREAT job, and I know firsthand, cause I see you do what you do so well, all the time! I know you would never agree or admit it, but you are the best mom I know! And I'm so glad I get to see you sooo much! :)

Melissa + Brett said...

I don't know how you are doing it with 3. Sometimes I feel that same with just 2! CUTE pics!

Kathryn said...

One day we'll catch up...that's what I keep telling myself... :)
Your kids are darling and good luck with the helmet! That doesn't sound like fun!