The secret ingredient

Last week my family held the semi-annual IRON CHEF AMARCUMA. Similar to what you've seen on Food Network, Iron Chef America. Two teams have one hour to make 4 or 5 dishes with the secret ingredient. A battle to see who is the best cook. My dad was the "Iron Chef" and my sister Brittney was the challenger. Both had teams of 4, and I'm telling you, that is one intense hour! And the secret ingredient... potato! Unfortunately my dad won... maybe partly due to the fact that he had tried out all of his dishes and spent the last few days cooking. But we'll beat him one of these days!



3 comments:

Nicole Hunter said...

Sounds like a blast! Also, I love the pics of your boys! They're so cute!!

Melissa + Brett said...

Uncle Kevin is a CHEATER!!!! There's no testing recipes before hand...otherwise there's no reason to call it a "secret" ingredient. I declare a rematch. :) How fun is this!!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Pete looks very intense! What a great idea!