My sweet boys

I've been wanting to get some good pictures of my kiddos, but haven't wanted to spend a fortune (or even a little bit) having a professional take them. So this week we packed up, went up the mountain, and had our own little photo shoot. It was a little chilly, so I didn't get too many good ones of baby Joe (he wasn't too happy about the cold), but I did manage to get some of John and Dan. Did a little photoshopping when I got home, and Wahlah!... here they are.






5 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

Go Jess! Those are adorable. I've been thinking the same thing about pictures of my kids. Maybe I'll go try a photo shoot too.

Julie said...

Way cute pictures Jess! It was so fun seeing you at Liza's shower and at her wedding. Wish I could've hung out more while we were in town, but it was still great to see you!!
Love the pictures!

Julie said...

Cute pictures Jess! I love them and you did such a great job!

Kathryn said...

Your kids are darling! Great job with the photos.

Mama Adrienne said...

I think you did a great job with those photos Jessica!