Wow, I think this was the fastest December of my life! A part of me thinks Christmas is still coming... but nope, it has long past. I have a million pictures I wanted to post, but putting them all in one post would be a nightmare, so here are some of them in a slideshow. We enjoyed decorating gingerbread houses, going up to the condo in Park City for sledding, swimming, games, cross-country skiing and snowboarding, seeing the kids in their matching pj's Christmas Eve, acting out the Nativity, having Santa come, and spending time with both of our families. A Christmas to remember!
2 comments:
great pics
so sad to have missed you!
Such cute pics...especially the one of the boys and Pete sledding, their little smiles are PERFECT! You guys sure have cute kiddos! I love that we get to see them all the time! And I am LOVING your previous post, about not being newlyweds anymore...Amen to that sista! I can't believe how much time has already passed, and it seems to be going faster and faster! Seriously...sometimes I stop and think about it, and it blows my mind!
Post a Comment