12-hour Lagoon day... what more could you want!

That's right. We spent a whole 12 hours at Lagoon on Saturday, from before 10 am until after 10 pm. And what a day! It actually went by way too fast, I feel like we could have been there even longer if it hadn't closed! My mom invited us to go with her and my three sisters still at home, and then my sister Brittney and her little family came along too. We pretty much did it all! (well, I did as much as I could being pregnant, Puff the Magic Dragon roller coaster and the swings being my limit.) We knew this would be our only chance to go to Lagoon this year so we made the best of it. Thanks mom! Here are a few pics from the day...

Not the best start to the day! We thought the kids would like this ride once it started, but no. They cried the entire time. Luckily the day only got better from here.


Pete went on the Skycoaster with my sisters Brittney and McKenzie. I did it years ago, I don't know if I could do it again!



The whole clan (minus my mom who's taking the picture)


Mom with her younger girls


At the top of the Ferris Wheel



John and Daniel finally crash in the middle of the day (holding hands!), squeezing in a 45-minute power nap.


The kids finally learned to love the rides! My sister Audrey was our secret weapon, she was barely short enough to go with them.


For the last few hours we were joined by Pete's sister Liz and Court. Here we are on the train.

8 comments:

Julie said...

FUN! Oh my heck Jess....hahahahaha! That picture of them sleeping holding hands in seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! I LOVE IT! What cuties.
...and I've been meaning to tell you forever that I love the lasagna recipe. It turned out way good. I ended up using wheat lasagna noodles and it turned out quite tasty. Anway, thank you and I love the lagoon pictures. Your boys are adorable.

Melissa + Brett said...

Holding hands sleeping...priceless! You are amazing doing a 12-hour Lagoon day with 2 youngins and one on the way.

essential swimwear said...

I love that John and Daniel fell asleep holding hands! Too cute.

Julie said...

What a fun day! I love theme parks. And my favorite picture is of you and Daniel because I think he looks just like you!

Barb said...

Wow, you guys are diehards! I love the picture of them holding hands! Too cute!

Tiff-E said...

So fun! You are brave to take them all day to Lagoon...we wimped out and got a babysitter! I cannot believe that pic of them sleeping...holding hands...you should frame that one for sure! So...you guys have already left...right? Can't wait to come down and see you!!! :)

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh I love Lagoon! Jaxon just asked where friend John is... Hopefully Tiffany and I will see you guys in a couple of weeks. 27 Pete???? What an old fart! Tell him Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

How cute is that? Holding hands...so adorable! What a fun day!