I don't think it's possible to express in words how much I love warm weather! Pete tells me we need the winter to appreciate the nice weather, but I really don't think I do! I could go for living in a place where the temperature is between 60 and 80 year round. And say goodbye to the snow and cold forever. How heavenly that would be! There are an endless amount of things I can do with the kids outside in the spring and summer (and most of them free! An extra bonus). Bike rides, rollerblading, parks, playing in the sandbox, sprinklers, walks, the zoo, and swimming, to name a few.
I'm lovin' it!

Thanks for taking all these pictures at the park Sarah!




The proud little walker

7 comments:
Jessica!! Those are so cute! I love the ice cream picture...well I love them all actually! And hey-you guys should move to henderson..it's nice year round! (& I would LOVE IT!)
I love those darling pics! How proud does Daniel look of himself? And did I just barely notice your news in the sidebar?? Congrats!
Oh I totally agree!! The summer and spring days are so much better!
Holy cow man, I can't believe how big your boys are! You know, the weather you described is a lot like Southern California :) Come move by us! Hope all is well.
Such cute pics! What fun! Man, I love rollerblading...but I like forgot about it...I should whip mine out too! :) And yeah, this weather is fantastic...couldn't be better, why don't we all just move to Hawaii huh! :)
I completely agree with you about the warm weather! Maybe you guys should come down to AZ, although your temperature range doesn't exactly match up with the summer heat there, the rest of the year is great! :)
Hey guys! Somehow I lost track of your blog, but I'm happy I found it again. It's been fun to see what you guys have been up to! You have such a beautiful family. Your boys are so, so cute! Dan looks just like his brother did at that age...to me anyway. Oh, and congrats on baby #3!
Post a Comment