Birthday boy!

Has it really been a year already?! Wow, I can't believe Daniel is 1 year old. He has been such a fun little boy and has a sweet, happy personality. I can't imagine life without him anymore! Him and John have become little buddies. For his birthday we had french toast for breakfast, went to the park for lunch (yes, the park! I'm loving this warmer weather), then had brownies that night. Pete was home with us all day (which doesn't happen very often anymore) and it was so much fun!

Just after finishing breakfast


The park!





We got Daniel a swing for his birthday. He loves it!


John had to try it out too, of course.


Don't touch it!

6 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! Such cute boys!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Its true! Where has the time gone? Our boys are growing up. Lets go on another adventure. Kangaroo Zoo was a blast!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Cute!! Happy birthday Daniel! Looks like he had a great day :)

Nicole Hunter said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!! This last year has flown by! What a handsome little guy you are!

Tiff-E said...

Oh, he is soo sweet...love him. Happy birthday little buddy! Love that pic from KZ too...I'll have to copy and paste it. Kaylie and John are just too cute together! Sorry yesterday was a little chaotic, Kaylie needs a refresher course in how to share...

Julie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Daniel! I can't believe he is already one!! Wow! And the day sounded perfect. I am also loving this warmer weather!