Christmas was awesome. Pete had a 3 week break from school and no studying he needed to do, so he was all ours. We enjoyed a few days up in Park City before Christmas with the Jackson's, had Christmas morning on our own (for the first time!), then headed over to my family's house for the next couple days. I absolutely LOVE Christmas. By far my favorite time of year. And I'm always a little bit sad to see it over. I took a ton of pictures, here are a just a few of the highlights...
Cross-country skiing up Lamb's Canyon with the Jackson's... kids and all!
Can you see the excitement on John's face? (note the sarcasm)
Daniel screamed for most of this little outing, but still managed to pull out a smile for the camera.
All of us getting ready to bumb-slide down a steep hill.
The cousins in their matching pajamas!
Pete made a snow cave with the kids while we were up in Park City. Here's a shot from the inside.
CHRISTMAS MORNING!
Who would have thought that Playdough could bring a little boy so much happiness?
John and Daddy test out the boys' ball pit, while Daniel gets after a candy wrapper.
John trying out his new drawing table.
Me and my sisters in our matching coats (not really planned... we just all happened to like the same coat!)
The crawling cousins.
I think this is my FAVORITE PICTURE OF THE YEAR! Daniel's smile doesn't get much cuter than that!
Sledding with the Marcum's
Daniel with Grandma.
5 comments:
I hope it's not too late because I haven't posted on it yet! Sounds like you guys had a good one. Sorry that I didn't get to see you when I was in Utah! Miss you!
You guys have the cutest kids! Looks like a fun holiday break!
What adorable pictures, Jess! So cute - and you're right...that picture of Daniel smiling is one of the best I've seen all year. You guys look like you had a fun-filled holiday (and it's not too late to post Christmas - my tree's still up!). :)
Oh my gosh Jess, that picture of Daniel could like win a contest! haha. I LOVE IT!! You kiddos are so cute and you guys do the most fun things. It was way fun to see you at Christmastime, I'm already excited to see you again!!
Definitely not too late! I loved all of the pictures! You caught some really adorable ones of your two cuties. I'm glad you guys had such a fun holiday!
Post a Comment