Daniel's first time sledding! And he loved it, as you can see by his smile... but then again he always has a smile!
Seeing the lights. It was pretty much a blizzard that night, but it was still fun.
Our friends Tyson and Julie made gingerbread houses with us.
The boys were very meticulous as they put the houses together. We decided we need to start a few hours earlier next year.
On Christmas Sunday we had breakfast with our dear neighbor Jack. He's practically like family, and the boys love being around him.
Daniel once again steals our hearts with his smile!
5 comments:
I love Daniel's smile! It's so adorable. Funny, too that Pete and Tyson spent so much time on the gingerbread houses ... signs of doctors I guess.
Looks like fun! Daniel reminds me of Peyton! Cute smiles! Lets get together this month.
Oh my gosh..that smile is great. What a cute kid! But then again..he has very cute parents so it's not a surprise! It was so fun to see you Jess!! I can't wait until we can all get together again. Oh and I LOVE your gingerbread house, it's very creative!
So fun! I can't believe how outgoing you guys are...so brave in the blizzard with 2 kids venturing out! And I love the gingerbread mansions...ha! So fun!
Making gingerbread houses was really fun! Let's definitely continue this tradition!
Post a Comment