Bear Lake

We spent last weekend up in Bear Lake with the Jackson's. We normally try to go up there for a week every summer, but this time our stay was cut short because Pete had to get back for school. But we had a fun few days sailing (but with not the best wind... too bad), swimming, playing tennis, playing lawn games, playing on the beach, going to the park, and watching the Olympics. Thanks Jackson's!

Aboard the sailboat

John plays in the sand with his aunt Sarah.


Daniel with his Grandma Annie.

Apparently John didn't want his picture taken...
but Daniel seems to be amused.

5 comments:

Christine said...

we missed you at Clayton Bear Lake week!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Oh I love Bear Lake. How fun! What happened to Sarah's leg? We should hang out soon... I'll think of something fun.

Julie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! You will have to tell me how Pete's birthday went...

Erica Borrowman said...

Jess...what a cute family you have! We missed you at the reunion but I'm so glad I found your blog (thanks to Christi's diligent efforts). We hope to see you soon!

Nicole said...

what a great trip. boy, you westerners sure now how to vacation! i love the photos of your family. i love thinking of your family. we miss you guys!