Our big 2 year old!

John is now 2 years old! I can hardly believe it. These last two years with him have been so much fun. He is such a sweet, playful boy. Some of the best parts of my day are when I hear him laugh. And he's been a great big brother to "Dan-yo," as he calls him. Here are a few pics from the big day.


The new bike.


The Marcum clan after swimming.


John's favorite for dinner: Macoroni and cheese and watermelon


Look at the excitement in those eyes!


The new slide. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday John!! I can't believe he is already two year old. Crazy. I am so glad you guys had fun in Lake Powell. We need to get together soon!

Brittney said...

Ha! That makes me laugh out loud to remember John trying to blow out the candles.