Looks like fun Jess! That's crazy John is 2 now! AH, I remember when he was born like yesterday!! I remember we went to lunch at Red Butte and I was like, "man! Jess how did you just have a baby, you look waaaay too skinny and in shape." You are one cute pregnant gal, and post pregnant gal Jess, well, you're just always cute.Anyways, happy birthday John!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun Jess! That's crazy John is 2 now! AH, I remember when he was born like yesterday!! I remember we went to lunch at Red Butte and I was like, "man! Jess how did you just have a baby, you look waaaay too skinny and in shape." You are one cute pregnant gal, and post pregnant gal Jess, well, you're just always cute.Anyways, happy birthday John!!
Cute pictures! what a beautiful family you all are. Thanks for making it out to Annie's party. John's picture is right on the fridge where it belongs.
Post a Comment