
Me and the boys went down to Provo to hang out with my friend Janae and her two boys. We went to the park to feed the ducks and had lunch. With the two of us and four boys 2 and under, we have quite the crew!


Well, I'm now 25! Half way to 30. For my birthday Pete made me breakfast in bed (and I was joined by John, of course). Then Pete pretty much took the day off of studying so he could spend it with me! He made me lunch, stayed with the boys while I went for a run, took me shopping, then we had a romantic dinner at Michaelangelo's (I highly recommend it), and we ended by going to a park and having hot chocolate. It was a great day!
My family also threw me a little birthday party the day before. We had a hamburger dinner (my choice), and played games. Thanks everyone!

We've been able to go up to Pete's family's condo in Park City a few times recently. The last time we went up we tried all sleeping in the same room (Pete, me, John and Daniel), and boy was it an adventure. Daniel woke up to eat a little before 6 and consequently woke up John, who refused to go back to sleep after that. As you can see Pete really enjoyed our early morning party. When you have 2 little kids sleeping in is no longer an option, no matter how late you stay up. But that's ok, we still love them!

My sister Brittney and I take turns watching each other's kids once or twice a week so we can go work out. It works out great. I like to lie Daniel and Katelyn next to each other when they're both happy, and whenever I do John has to come and lie down next to them. I took this picture right before John bit Daniel's hand. John got a long time-out for that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment