The boys

I feel like I can't take enough pictures of John and Daniel! I think they're the cutest little boys on the planet (but I might be a little biased).




11 comments:

Wessman said...

Jessica - ok so I have not seen you for awhile.. this is Kassandra (Gloria's daughter.. Gena's friend forever) well anyway we used to always come over when we were younger.. but your mom gave me your blog and I just wanted to say you have the cutest family ever!!!! congratulations!!!!!

Barb said...

They are darling! It's fun to see all the great things you guys are doing!

Tiff-E said...

K, I swear I just checked your blog, and none of those posts were up...they are all sooo cute! Way to go in the relay-1st place!!!! WHATEVER! You guys are amazing. And your boys are extremely cute, and I'm not biased at all, except that I know that they are equally as sweet as they are cute (double threat kinda guys!) See ya soon! :) (I love the pic of John and Kaylie, soo cute!)

The Summerhays Crew said...

Your boys are adorable!!! Way to go on the relay, 1st place is awesome! Happy 25th birthday too!!

Janine said...

Your kids are just cute Jess. I haven't seen you since the reception. Are you going to Al's baby shower? That might be the next time I see you. How are things going?

Mackenzie said...

Cute pictures Jess! I just ran into your mom and Steven last night at a wedding. It was good to see her! She is honestly one of the nicest ladies! Looks like you have been having fun!

Rosie said...

They are so dang cute! It makes me want to have another one...soon. It looks like you have been having fun!

Kathryn O. said...

Ok, I keep blog stalking you, I admit it. :) But your boys truly are adorable. I'm glad to see that you are doing so well.

Do you mind if I link to you on my blog so I feel a little less like a stalker?

Kat (Biesinger) Oblad

Christine said...

I agree, they are VERY handsome. Also, I am very impressed by the triathalon!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

They're SO cute Jessl Thanks for the comment on our blog, it was great to hear from you! Congrats on the relay, I'm so jealous of your athletic drive and ability. You guys rock. Hope to see you soon!!??!

Kandis said...

They are both getting so big and are so dang cute!