For spring break we went to St. George. It was Daniel's first little vacation, and him and John were great little travelers! We went to Zion's Nat. Park for a day and did some hiking, then went biking up Snow Canyon, went to the park a few times (John can never get enough of the park!), visited family, and enjoyed spending 24/7 with each other after not seeing much of Pete during his finals the week before. We were really sad when it was time to come home and get back to normal life!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh looks like fun. I"m glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy some time together. Steve still misses having a "spring break"-I however, do not miss the school work!
1 comment:
oh looks like fun. I"m glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy some time together. Steve still misses having a "spring break"-I however, do not miss the school work!
Post a Comment