Daniel was blessed last Sunday at our church . He was blessed in the same outfit Pete was blessed in and looked very handsome : ) We had lunch at our house afterwards with family and friends. We sure do love our little boy!
It was so fun to see you guys...we need to restart our little playdates, they are almost more for me than Kaylie, I love seeing you guys! I can't believe how big little Daniel has gotten already! He is sooo cute and sweet!
7 comments:
Congratulations! Your family is so beautiful!
We loved being able to be there with you guys! It was such a special blessing. Are we still on for dinner? We'll give ya a call!
So sad we missed it!
He looks sooo much like John! What a super cute fam, and you look great!
the boys look so cute. Blessing Days are great.
It was so fun to see you guys...we need to restart our little playdates, they are almost more for me than Kaylie, I love seeing you guys! I can't believe how big little Daniel has gotten already! He is sooo cute and sweet!
They are both so cute! I expected Daniel to look more newborn but he is adorable! That's fun that he was blessed in the same outfit as Pete
Post a Comment