Our house

I think I can finally say we are done unpacking. Yay! So here are some pictures of the house: (note: let's be honest, our house doesn't normally look this... you're going to have to imagine toys and books spread all over the floor if you want a more realistic view)



Living room:



Kitchen:


Dining room:


Laundry room:


Main floor bath:


The master bedroom:


Master bath:


John and Dan's room:



Joe/guest room:


And then we also have an unfinished basement which I absolutely love. We stuck our TV and a couch down there and a bunch of the toys. This house isn't a lot bigger than our last, but it sure feels bigger with the basement. Now I have a place to send the kids when they're roudiness is driving me crazy :)

3 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

It looks great Jess!

Eliza said...

I love it, you've done a great job decorating it.

Barb said...

What a great house!! We have an unfinished basement at our new house and we're thinking the same thing- it will be great for the boys (eek, I'm going to have two kids!) to go burn off energy down there!