Mother's Day bag

This bag for my mom was a combined effort by me and John. He was the artist, I was the seamstress. I used old dish towels for the lining and straps from my old purse for the handles. So it's very "green," if you will. I hope all you mothers out there had a great day! I wouldn't trade being a mom for the world. My 3 little boys mean the world to me. After giving me a few things he made in preschool John said, "If I had some money I would buy something for you." I think those words were are all I needed!

4 comments:

Tyler said...

I recognize those dish towels! :)... haha... the bag is darling, what a great gift idea. Happy Mothers Day!

Tyler said...

UGH... that was from me, Eliza, not Tyler :) I always do that!

Jessica Holly said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!

Kevin Marcum said...

Mom loved receiving the bag and will cherish it until it falls apart in many years hence!