The home we leave behind

We will be on our way out of this city in one week from today! Bitter sweet. We have been busily packing, organizing and cleaning in preparation for the move. To be honest, I'm ready for this whole moving thing to be over and to have my normal life back. A couple months ago I took pictures of our current house so I can always remember it. Believe it or not, I have lived in this house longer than I have ever lived in any house my entire life! Almost 4 years. And I have absolutely grown to love this house and everything about it. Sharing a 2 bedroom, 900 sq ft house with 5 people really hasn't been all that bad. It's cozy : ) Here's our cute little home that we brought 2 newborn babies to, played hide-and-seek in, ate a countless number of meals and played a countless number of games in, tracked sand, grass and dirt into, watched way too many Disney movies in, and have lived in. Onto the next place to call home!
















4 comments:

Barb said...

What a cute home! I know you'll make the next one just as full of fun and great memories! Good luck!

w and w said...

What? Four years, it's already passed by? How crazy is that? Best of luck in your next one. So excited for you guys. Miss you much!

Jill Lau said...

That is such a cute house!! We are also leaving in a week from today and I am also ready for it all to be over with. Good luck with everything.

teacher2mom said...

Man we are going to miss you by just a few weeks!! We so wish we could be there to say good bye. We miss you guys so much! But we are so excited for your new adventure. Can't wait to see pics of your new home!!