Why I blog
Blogging has become a way for me to document my life. It started out as way to share pictures and stories with family and friends. But my blog has turned into a much more selfish project (for good or for bad). I post things the kids say and do that I don't want to forget, vacations I want to remember, activities we do at home and with friends, and my thoughts as a mother and wife. My blog has become my journal, a place to record my thoughts, and more recently a place to share ideas. And on top of that, I love that I can take a peek into my friends and family's lives, especially the ones I don't get to see as much as I would like to. Oh, the wonderful world of blogging! It has become a favorite pastime to browse blogs and get ideas for crafts, activities to do with the kids and Pete, house decorating/organizing tips, fun ways to teach the kids new things, the ideas are endless! And all at the click of a button. Thanks to all you fellow bloggers who keep me updated on your lives and who inspire me to create and try new things. Let the blogging continue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment