
Our little Joe is now 18 months! Woohoo! It's weird to think that when both John and Dan were this age I was 7 months pregnant. Truth be told I am glad that that is not the case this time around! Joe is such a sweetheart. He is finally walking (as of a few weeks ago), and is finally starting to talk more... His favorite (and first) word is "Hi!" He'll wave at any random person he sees and steal their hearts away with a big smile then say "Hi!" Dad is "Da," Book is "Bah," Baby is "baybay," Jack is "Jah"... yes, he can say our neighbor Jack's name and not "mama" yet. That's alright, I know he still loves me the most : ) Joe doesn't have much separation anxiety yet and will still go to anyone I hand him to. He loves being the center of attention and especially likes the attention of strangers. When he started walking he would do the best when someone he didn't know as well was watching. He would look over at them every time he walked with a big, proud smile on his face. Joe is taking one nap a day, usually around 11 or 12 and will sleep for 2-3 hours. Then sleeps at night from 7:30-7 or so. He's pretty much the best 3rd child I could have asked for: flexible and good-tempered. He likes waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, bread, pureed soups and foods, spaghetti, milk, and muffins, to name a few. He's our binkie boy and has to have it whenever he goes to sleep. Joe loves books, puzzles, small containers with lids, our sandbox, and playing with his brothers. We love you, Joe!
Proof that he is indeed walking! Hooray!
3 comments:
Good job Joe!!
He's so cute! I'm happy that he's walking!! (I bet you love it)
hey Jess, how did you make that "book of faces?" I totally want to make one. Will you email me or post how you did it? Did you just make it on the computer and laminate it??
Way to go Joe! It was so great to see you guys today!
Post a Comment