Sledding

Last week we had a free Saturday, so we headed up Millcreek Canyon to go sledding. So fun! I have really grown to love sledding this year, especially now that John can pretty much do it all on his own. We first hiked up a road and sledded down it, then found a fun little hill just off the road. Pete's sister Liz and Brandon came with us. I've decided we need to invite someone (without kids) to come with us every time we go, because it sure is nice having an extra pair of hands to help with the kids! Back to the man-to-man defense... the good old days : )





2 comments:

teacher2mom said...

oh my goodness, that last picture is adorable! we really miss you guys! and thank you so much for your support in my new blog! I really appreciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an event that I would like to tell you about, that incorporates dancing and how it relates to fitness and staying healthy. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com