My portraiture

I started doing hand-drawn portraits more than 10 years ago for family and friends and am finally looking to expand my clientele. They make a memorable keepsake for your child and unforgettable gift for family and friends. Check out my blog!
www.jessicajacksonportraiture.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

you are incredibly talented!

Julie said...

wow Jess these are amazing!

Beth Clayton said...

those are amazing Jess. I had no idea you could draw. What a talent!

Wessman said...

So, you actually drew one for me as a wedding gift from an engagement photo, it's amazing and still hangs on our wall, I will take a picture of it and email it to you if you want to use it to promote your new business.

Jess and Matt said...

Wow Jess, I had no idea you did those! They are gorgeous!

Barb said...

Holy cow, I had no idea that you could draw like this! Amazing! How much to you charge?

Julie said...

Woah jess!! Im so impressed! You are sooooooooo talented!!

Natalie said...

You are amazingly talented lady!

Eliza said...

I have one of these! and I love it! thanks Jess... good luck expanding... it should be easy as you are sooo amazing at it.

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Look at my ever so talented friend! I need to have you do some of the boys.