Christmas is so much fun with the boys getting a little older. John was the first one awake Christmas morning and came into our room and crawled into bed with us. He laid there for a minute or two, I think he had forgotten what day it was. So I rolled over and told him that I thought Santa might have come last night. His eyes got big and his face lit up, and he asked if we could go see. So in we went, and sure enough, Santa had come to our house! We spent the morning at our own house, unwrapping presents, eating breakfast, and playing with new toys. Then we headed out to Pete's Grandma's house for the annual white elephant gift exchange, then over to spend the rest of the night with my family.


Santa left a huge box house for the kids to play in. Probably as popular as any toy we got : )

Breakfast... German Pancakes! Our favorite.

The boys take a walk in their new wagon... thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We look forward to warmer days when we can use this more!

Matching Christmas outfits. When I see something cute these days for a good deal, I can't help but buys 3 of them! My mom commented that I might get sick of whatever article of clothing I buy, if Joe is wearing the same thing for 5 years... I think she might be right... I'll opt for different colors next time : )


Hot tubbing with the Marcums finishes off this fun day. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Joseph is getting so dang cute! what a studly little man.
Post a Comment