Bionicles of Faith

Yesterday we went to a toy store so John and Daniel could buy a toy with their Christmas $. John picked out a couple of Bionicles. (If you're unfamiliar with these, they're these little fighter creatures that you build, made by LEGO). He was pretty excited about them. Then on the way home he said, "I can't wait to do the Bionicles of Faith!" I paused for a moment... then laughed inside and didn't have the heart to correct him. Is that bad to not correct your child when they don't say something right, just so you can hear how funny it sounds when they say it again? And he kept at it... "Let's do the Bionicles of Faith as soon as we get home."... "These Bionicles of Faith are going to be so cool!" haha

1 comment:

Kevin Marcum said...

So, so funny. Mom and I had a good laugh!