Confession

I have a confession... I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! All the time I'll hear songs that were danced to on that show and I just want to be watching it again. But I have to wait clear until summer 2011! It sounds so far away. So in the mean time I'll share one of my favorite dances. Oh, I just love it! It makes me want to become a professional dancer... might be a little too late in life for that to happen. Click here to watch it.

4 comments:

Kathryn O. said...

Why is that a confession? :) I LOVE SYTYCD! And nice pick - Allison is my all time favorite dancer.

Christine said...

Seth and I LOVE that show too!

Julie said...

Jess! I had NO idea you loved this show. This is my all time favorite show ever!!! In fact if we didn't have our thanksgiving break right now, I'd be watching their tour in Arizona. We will have to watch it next summer when we're visiting some time. :)

Kevin Marcum said...

That's two minutes I will never get back again...

Dad