Conference weekend

It's becoming a tradition for us to go up to the Jackson's condo in Park City every General Conference. This time Pete's parents and my brother Steven came up too. Relaxing on the couch, eating good food, listening to conference, going for walks, and playing outside made it a great weekend!


We walked on the path that leads to the old white barn in Park City, and the path was lined with scarecrows made by people in the area.


Joe learned how to climb steps while we were up there, and couldn't get enough of climbing up on the hearth by the TV. I think he just liked all the attention... sitting right in front of the TV of course we were all looking at him!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Maybe it's just cuz I haven't seen you in FOREVER but I am SHOCKED by how LONG your hair is!! It's SO PRETTY!!