Second round of Lagoon

We hit Lagoon for the second time last week with my mom, sisters, mom's extended family, and Pete's brother and kids. Pete was nice and let me go with my sisters/cousins on the big rides for the first hour or so while he stayed with the kids. And after 5 or 6 rides I was about ready to go back with the kids. What's happened to me?! I guess I'm not a kid anymore, I can't go on ride after ride after ride without feeling a little sick. I'm in a new stage of life where I'd honestly rather watch the kids having fun. With an occasional adult ride here and there.


My mom was so nice to sit out with Joe for a lot of the rides. Thanks mom!


Daniel didn't like the log ride too much. John on the other hand did.


Our little fam atop the ferris wheel.


Dan and John playing in the fountains by the entrance at the end of the day.

No comments: