I thought my days of taking all the kids running with me were over, but not so! I figured out a way to take them all along, with Daniel and John up front and Joseph in the back pocket. Needless to say, doing this takes a lot of extra work... bringing treats and toys to keep the boys happy, bundling everyone up, timing it right so that Joseph will be happy, making sure tires are pumped up... but it's worth it if I'm desperate to get some exercise and have already exhausted my babysitters!


Really cute pictures of John and Dan, I know : )
9 comments:
That is insanely impressive, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Jess!!
Ha ha, I love it! You are super-mom!
Hilarious! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
hahaha! jess I love it~ You are totally, totally super mom. I'm totally impressed!!
Wow, Jess! Very impressive. I won't say I'm surprised though :)
Wow, that is so awesome. Running with kids is a whole other game, so much more work! I am so impressed you can take 3!
That may be the most adorable and insane thing I've ever seen. You are supermom that's for sure!
Oh my goodness, I am dying laughing. VERY inventive and super impressive!
wow, you are amazing! That is such a brilliant idea! Now we can go rollerblading with all of the kiddos too!
p.s. After you saw me today at the grocery store, Owen decided he liked crying and continued to do it the whole trip. ;) lovely...
Post a Comment